My project for this week was supposed to be a RGB LED controlled by three sensors (FSR, potentiometer and a ping) for each color. I spent such a large amount of time troubleshooting the inputs that I didn’t get to touch the led portion. I should have started this much earlier but I misjudged the time I needed to complete assignment #3.
It could have been exhaustion but I was trying to hook up a digital ping sensor as a variable resistor. I didn’t have my force sensor properly grounded. My pot wasn’t giving a linear progression of numbers until I did something that I now can’t remember (but still a narrow range).
I think what’s left for me to do is remap the values to emulate brightness with a blink function…. maybe I should buy a 2nd RGB LED.